JAMB Reprinting Date 2024:How to Successfully Reprint Your JAMB Slip
As an applicant sitting for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) exam, having your slip reprinted is crucial to gaining access into the exam hall. The slip contains vital details like your registration number, exam center details, and other information required to write the exam. Many candidates face difficulties reprinting their slips due to issues like network problems, lack of understanding of the reprinting process, or errors on the slip that need correction.
This guide provides a step-by-step process for reprinting your JAMB slip for the 2024 UTME to ensure you are not denied entrance into the exam hall. By following the outlined procedure, you can successfully reprint your JAMB slip from the comfort of your home without hassles.
What Is JAMB Reprinting?
What Is JAMB Reprinting?
JAMB reprinting refers to requesting a reprint of your JAMB examination slip to enable you gain access into your examination hall. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) provides candidates the opportunity to reprint their examination slip in case it gets lost or misplaced before the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
To reprint your JAMB slip, you will need to:
- Visit JAMB’s official website at www.jamb.gov.ng.
- Scroll to the ‘UTME Candidates’ section on the homepage and click ‘Reprint Exam Slip’.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and select ‘Reprint Exam Slip’.
- Review and confirm your personal information and examination details. Make sure all information such as your name, date of birth, course of study, examination center, etc. are correctly stated.
- Select ‘Reprint Exam Slip’ to print your slip. Your printed slip will contain essential details like your examination date, time, center and seat number.
- It is important you reprint and obtain your examination slip at least 24 hours before your scheduled examination date. Reprinting on the day of your exam may lead to complications and deny you entrance into the exam hall.
In summary, JAMB reprinting allows you re-access your examination slip for the purpose of gaining entrance into your examination hall. Following the steps above and reprinting early will ensure you have a smooth experience on your exam day. Best of luck!
Reasons You May Need to Reprint Your JAMB Slip
There are a few reasons why you may need to reprint your JAMB slip for the 2024 UTME.
Errors on the Slip
If there are any errors on your JAMB slip such as incorrect personal information (name, date of birth) or choice of institutions, you will need to apply for a reprint to correct the errors before the exam. To reprint due to errors on the slip, you will need to visit the JAMB office with the necessary documentation to prove the correct information.
Loss or Damage of Slip
In the event that you lose or severely damage your JAMB slip, you will need to apply for a reprint. To get a reprint in this case, you will need to purchase a reprint scratch card from a JAMB accredited vendor, scratch to reveal the reprint pin and login to your JAMB profile to reprint the slip. Ensure you reprint the slip at least a week before the exam to avoid any issues.
Change in Choice of Course or Institution
If after purchasing the JAMB registration form and obtaining your slip, you decide to change your choice of course or institution, you will need to apply for a reprint of the JAMB slip. To reprint for this reason, you will need to purchase a change of course/institution scratch card, scratch to get the pin, login to your JAMB profile and make the necessary changes to your choices. Your new slip with the updated choices will then be available to print.
In all cases, ensure you apply for a reprint of your JAMB slip in good time and with the necessary requirements to avoid any issues. Your JAMB slip contains important details like your exam schedule, venue and other registration information, so keeping it safe and reprinting when necessary is essential.
How to Reprint Your JAMB Slip in 2024
To successfully reprint your JAMB slip for the 2024 UTME, you will need to follow the steps outlined below:
Visit JAMB’s Official Website
The first step is to visit JAMB’s official website at www.jamb.gov.ng. Once there, locate and click the “Reprint Slip” option. This will redirect you to the reprinting portal.
Enter Your JAMB Registration Number
You will be required to enter your 10-digit JAMB registration number to continue. Ensure you enter the number correctly to avoid issues reprinting your slip. Double check that there are no typos or errors before proceeding.
Enter the Email Address Used to Register
The next step is to enter the email address you used when registering for the 2024 UTME. The system will verify that the email address matches the one on file for your registration number. If there is no match, you will need to contact JAMB directly to resolve the issue before you can continue reprinting your slip.
Make the Required Payment
A non-refundable fee of ₦1,000 is required to reprint your JAMB slip. You will need to make the payment via the options provided which include Quickteller, Interswitch, and Remita. Once payment has been made and verified, your slip will be available to print or download.
Print or Download Your JAMB Slip
After completing the payment, your JAMB slip will be displayed on the screen and available to print or download. Be sure to print at least two copies to have as backup. Your printed JAMB slip will contain vital information like your registration number, exam date, time, center, and other details. It is required for entry into your examination center, so print and review the details to ensure there are no errors before the exam date.
Following these steps carefully will ensure you are able to successfully reprint your JAMB slip for the 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination. Pay close attention to entering the correct information and verifying the details on your printed slip. If there are any issues reprinting your slip, contact JAMB’s helpdesk for further assistance.
JAMB Reprint Portal for 2024 Exams
To successfully reprint your JAMB slip for the 2024 UTME, you will need to login to the JAMB portal and follow the steps to request and pay for a reprint.
JAMB Reprint Portal
The JAMB reprint portal allows you to request a reprint of your JAMB exam slip if it gets lost or damaged. To access the portal:
- Go to JAMB’s official website at www.jamb.gov.ng.
- Click on “JAMB Reprinting.” This will direct you to the JAMB reprint portal.
- Enter your JAMB registration number or email address used during registration.
- Enter your surname, first name, and date of birth. Ensure all details are correctly entered as on your JAMB registration.
- Click “Submit” to proceed to the reprint payment page.
- The reprint fee for the 2024 JAMB UTME slip is ₦1,000. You will need to pay via JAMB’s accredited payment options like Quickteller, Remita, and Interswitch.
- Once payment is made, your JAMB slip will be available for printing immediately.
- You can print as many copies of the slip as needed. The details on the slip will remain the same as your original slip.
To print your JAMB exam slip:
- Click “Print Exam Slip” on the portal. Your slip will open in a new tab.
- Check that all details such as the exam date, time, venue, and subjects are correctly stated.
- Click the printer icon to print the slip or press “Ctrl/Cmd + P” on your keyboard.
- Present the reprinted JAMB slip on the exam day along with a valid ID card.
Following the steps carefully and ensuring you enter the right credentials will enable you to successfully access the JAMB reprint portal and reprint your 2024 JAMB UTME slip with no issues. Be sure to reprint and obtain your slip in good time before the exam date to avoid any last minute challenges. Best of luck!
Reprinting Your JAMB Slip: Step-by-Step Guide
To reprint your JAMB slip, follow these steps:
Visit the JAMB portal
Visit the JAMB portal at www.jamb.gov.ng. Click on ‘Print Exam Slip’ under the Candidates section.
Enter your details
Enter your JAMB registration number, surname and other details in the spaces provided. Ensure all information entered matches what you supplied during registration.
You will be required to pay a fee of #1000 to reprint your JAMB slip. Select your preferred payment method- either credit/debit card, mobile money or bank deposit. Follow the prompts to complete payment. Your payment will be verified before your slip can be reprinted.
Print your slip
Once payment has been verified, your JAMB slip will appear on the screen. Carefully review all details on the slip to ensure there are no errors. Click ‘Print’ to print the slip or ‘Download’ to save an electronic copy. Your printed JAMB slip will contain information like your registration number, exam venue, time and date.
Take the slip to your exam center
Present your printed JAMB slip on the day of your exam at your designated exam venue. Your slip will be verified before you are admitted into the exam hall. Do not lose or damage your slip, as you may be denied entry without it.
Following these steps carefully will enable you to successfully reprint your JAMB slip. Ensure you reprint and take your JAMB slip to the exam venue to avoid being denied entry into your exam. Best of luck!
JAMB Slip Reprinting Deadline for 2024
To successfully reprint your JAMB slip for 2024, you must follow the official JAMB reprinting deadline. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board typically announces the reprinting dates for the upcoming UTME a few months before the exam. For 2024, the tentative dates are:
March 1 to May 31, 2024
Within this window, you will be able to log in to the JAMB portal and reprint your exam slip which contains details such as your exam date, time, venue and other important information. Reprinting after May 31 will attract a fee and you risk missing out on participating in the 2024 UTME.
To reprint your JAMB slip:
- Visit jamb.gov.ng, the official website of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board.
- Click on “Reprint Exam Slip” at the top of the page. This will redirect you to the reprinting portal.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and password to log in. Ensure you input the correct details as you will not be able to log in with incorrect credentials.
- Review and confirm your personal information including name, date of birth, phone number and other details. Make corrections if needed.
- Click ‘Reprint Exam Slip’ to access your exam details.
- Carefully review the details printed on your exam slip to confirm the exam date, time, venue and other important information before the day of your exam. Contact JAMB promptly if you notice any errors.
- Save and print multiple clear copies of your JAMB slip or save as a PDF on your device. Take the printed copy with you to your exam venue.
Reprinting your JAMB slip on time and reviewing the details before your exam will ensure a smooth UTME experience. Follow the JAMB guidelines and website for any updates on the 2024 UTME reprinting deadline to avoid missing the opportunity. Best of luck!
Frequently Asked Questions About JAMB Reprinting
Once JAMB registration is complete and you have received your registration slip, it is crucial to keep it in a safe place. However, if for any reason you misplace or lose your JAMB slip, you will need to reprint it to gain access to your examination center and sit for the UTME. Here are some frequently asked questions and answers regarding JAMB reprinting:
What is JAMB reprinting?
JAMB reprinting refers to obtaining another copy of your JAMB registration slip if the original one gets lost or misplaced. You will need to provide some personal details to verify your identity and payment to get a reprinted JAMB slip.
How do I reprint my JAMB slip?
To reprint your JAMB slip, you will need to:
- Visit the nearest JAMB accredited CBT center or JAMB state office.
- Provide a means of identification such as your birth certificate, national ID or passport.
- Pay a non-refundable fee of N1000 for reprinting at the bank.
- Submit your payment teller at the CBT center or JAMB office.
- Provide your registration details such as registration number, email address, and phone number.
- Your reprinted JAMB slip will be made available for collection within 24 hours.
Can I reprint my JAMB slip online?
No, JAMB slip reprinting can only be done at JAMB accredited CBT centers or JAMB state offices. Reprinting cannot be done on the JAMB website or portal.
What if I cannot reprint before the exam day?
If for any reason, you are unable to reprint your slip before the exam day, you should report to your examination center very early on the day of your exam. Your center administrator will verify your identity and grant you access to sit for the exam after confirming your registration details and payment of the required fees. However, there is no guarantee of being allowed to sit the exam. It is best to reprint your slip ahead of the scheduled exam date.
How many times can I reprint my JAMB slip?
You can reprint your JAMB slip as many times as needed. However, you will be required to pay the reprinting fee of N1000 for each reprint.
Tips for Avoiding JAMB Slip Reprinting
To avoid having to reprint your JAMB slip, follow these tips:
Register for JAMB as early as possible, at least 2 to 3 months before the exam. Early registration gives JAMB adequate time to process your registration and print your exam slip. It also gives you enough time to double check that all information on the slip is correct before the exam.
Provide Accurate Information
When filling out the JAMB registration form, ensure all information you provide such as your name, date of birth, address, and choice of exam town/center are 100% accurate. Any discrepancy in the information on your registration form and on other identity documents can delay the printing of your exam slip or lead to a reprint.
Choose Your Preferred Exam Town/Center Carefully
The exam town/center you choose during registration directly determines where you will write your exam. Only choose towns/centers you can conveniently access on the exam day to avoid issues that may require a reprint of your slip such as inability to locate the center or late arrival at the center.
Regularly Check Your Profile and Messages
Log in to your JAMB profile regularly to check for any updates or messages from JAMB. JAMB may contact you regarding issues with your registration that require clarification or correction. Failure to respond to such messages promptly can delay your exam slip printing or necessitate a reprint.
Report Any Issues Immediately
If you notice any errors on your exam slip after printing or do not receive your slip within the stipulated time, report to JAMB immediately. Do not wait until the exam day before reporting issues with your exam slip. Early reporting gives JAMB adequate time to investigate, make corrections and reprint your slip where necessary before the exam.
Following these useful tips will help ensure you have a seamless JAMB registration process and avoid the hassle of having to reprint your exam slip. Best of luck!
JAMB Reprint FAQs: Answering All Your Questions
Many students have questions about reprinting their JAMB slips. Here are some frequently asked questions and answers to help clarify the JAMB reprint process:
When can I reprint my JAMB slip?
You can reprint your JAMB slip at any time after registration and payment have been completed. Reprinting will provide you a copy of your registration details, including your exam schedule, center details, and other important information.
How do I reprint my JAMB slip?
To reprint your JAMB slip, follow these steps:
- Visit the JAMB portal at www.jamb.org.ng.
- Click on “Reprint Slip” or “Print Exam Slip” on the homepage.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and email address.
- Solve the captcha to verify you are human.
- Click “Submit” to proceed.
- Your JAMB slip will appear on the screen. Carefully review all details for accuracy.
- Click “Print” to print a hard copy or “Download” to save an electronic PDF copy.
- Your JAMB reprint slip will contain your exam schedule, center details, registration number, and other information. Review it carefully.
Is there a fee to reprint my JAMB slip?
No, reprinting your JAMB slip is free of charge. You do not need to make any additional payment to access and reprint your exam details.
Can someone else reprint my JAMB slip on my behalf?
No, for security reasons only you can reprint your own JAMB slip using your personal registration details. JAMB will not allow another person to access your registration information or reprint your slip.
What if I notice an error on my JAMB slip?
If you notice any incorrect information on your JAMB reprint slip like an error with your name, exam subject choice, center location, or other details, contact JAMB immediately. Call JAMB’s helplines or visit their office to report the issue and request a correction be made to avoid any issues on exam day. It is important all details are accurately reflected on your JAMB exam slip.
As you continue to prepare for the upcoming JAMB exam, ensuring you have your JAMB slip reprinted and in hand is an important step not to overlook. While the process may seem straightforward, properly following all instructions and guidelines will help avoid potential issues and ensure a smooth experience. With your JAMB slip in hand, you can walk into the exam center with confidence knowing you have met all requirements. Best of luck with your exam preparations and performance. The future is yours to shape – now go out there and achieve your goals!